ACPBC – Annual General Meeting
The AGM is open to all ACPBC members in good standing. All members including Associate Members and Student Members are eligible to vote. The meeting will include the business of electing the Board and Officers and an update from the Association President, Audrey Wagenaar.
Friday, November 19, 2021
Virtual Meeting Only via Zoom*
Call to Order: 13:30
Meeting Scheduled: 13:30 – 15:30
The AGM is open to all ACPBC members and will include:
- the business of electing the Directors and Officers;
- the audited financial statements for 2020 – 2021;
- ratification of the Audit committee for 2021 – 2022;
- proposed bylaw changes;
- announcement of membership for the Nominating, Membership and Registration, Professional Affairs, and Discipline committees; and,
- the report of the Board of Directors.
Although a virtual meeting does not allow face to face interactions with new members and old friends, it does play an essential role in the development of professional chemistry in BC. Please make every effort to attend.