Step 1: decide your class of membership
Step 2: assemble your application documents
An application for P.Chem., C.I.T., R.T.Chem., or P.T.Chem. consists of:
- a copy of your transcripts or your degree certificate or diploma; Verified diploma or transcripts and a professional reference are required. The supplied documents can be photocopies of the originals provided they are verified by your professional reference.
- a current CV highlighting the chemical nature of the positions you have held;
- a completed application form signed by a professional reference; The professional reference can be provided by a member in good standing of a professional organization, for example P.Chem., P.Eng., R.P.Bio., P.Ag. etc.
Application Form for:
An application for Associate or Student membership simply requires the appropriate form completed. Student member applicants must supply proof of current registration. Associate member applicants must provide proof of graduation and a CV. No payment is required for these classes of membership.
3. Pay the required fees
The current fees are paid using the on-line payment form. You will receive an e-mail confirmation. Include a printed copy with the documents you submit
4. Submit your documents
A complete application package consists of :
- a signed and completed application form;
- your current resume;
- one or more transcripts documenting your educational acheivements; and
- a copy of the e-mail confirming the application fee has been paid.
Mail to: Please note: our mailing address has changed.
PO Box 53566 RPO Broadmead
Victoria, BC V8X 5K2
Please direct any questions about membership to email@example.com